Avocado is a very nutritious tropical fruit. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. People can actively take advantage of avocados.
It is so wonderful fruit that it should be made part of the diet.
The amazing benefits of avocado
- Avocados are one of the most nutritious foods in nature and one of the best fruits for health.
- They contain vitamins (A, B, C, D, E, H, K, folic acid), essential fatty acids (omega 3, 6, and 9), and minerals (potassium and magnesium).
- They are also an excellent source of healthy fats, vegetable protein, and fiber.
Here’s more about how avocados improve our health:
- Regulate the nervous system, fight disorders such as anxiety, stress, and insomnia.
- It helps prevent anemia and treat it.
- Protect cells from aging, causing free radicals.
- Lower cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Improve heart function.
- Improve the appearance of skin and nails.
- Help to lose weight.
- Help fight cancer.
- Reduce inflammation.
Ideas for using avocados
1. Nutritious and delicious smoothies
If you add a nice, ripe avocado to the fruit smoothies, you will get sweetness without adding yogurt or milk.
You will also make them more nutritious and full. Smoothies are a great option for breakfast or a snack, as well as before hard work, physical or mental.
Half an avocado is enough for one serving.
2. An alternative to butter
The oily texture of ripe avocados makes it ideal for toasting or sandwiches, replacing salty butter that is too high in fat.
You can make your avocado butter sweet or spicy.
- Sweet butter: Mix avocado with cocoa, vanilla extract, cinnamon, or honey.
- Spicy butter: Mix with garlic, cayenne pepper, black pepper, lemon juice, vinegar, herbs, or sea salt.
3. Ice cream without milk
This may sound strange, but you can make homemade avocado ice cream instead of milk. It will be more useful and easier to digest.
We recommend trying different combinations with fruits such as mango, strawberry, and banana, or try flavors such as vanilla, coconut, or cocoa.
You can also sweeten them with stevia, honey, coconut sugar, or agave syrup.
4. Using avocado pits
Avocado pits contain 70% of the amino acids of the vegetable, as well as a lot of soluble fiber.
Here are some of their benefits:
- Help burn fat.
- Prevent aging.
- Regulate the thyroid gland.
- Support the immune system.
- Prevent heart disease.
- Increase libido.
- They give energy.
- Relieves muscle and joint pain.
- You can rub them and add them to tea or salads, juices, smoothies, and more.
5. Anti-cellulite massage
You can really use large round avocado pits to give yourself a gentle and deep massage, improve blood circulation, eliminate residual fluids, and get rid of cellulite.
Apply vegetable oil (of your choice) on the skin and make circular movements with the avocado pits, always up with a medium level of intensity.
6. Nourishing mask
Have you ever seen a green face mask? It was probably made from avocado. Thanks to all the nutrients in the fruit, it is perfect for nourishing and regenerating the skin.
If you use the mask once a week, you will have sunny skin that is softer, stronger, and more elastic.
Picture Credit: Pexels